These beads aren’t easily found, they are extremely rare and highly auspicious. Savar Rudraksha is found in Nepal just like the other sacred beads. This rudraksha is ruled by Planet Venus and Lord shiva himself. The structure of this bead is quite unique as two beads are naturally formed as one. This incredibly powerful bead blesses the wearer in every possible way.
– This rudraksha makes the relationship of the wearer harmonious and cordial with its divine powers.
– Savar Rudraksha brings good health and immense positivity.
– It’s the best rudraksha one can wear to attain prosperity and gain benefits in financial matters.
– One can achieve spiritual pros from Savar Rudraksha as it helps gain a connection with their consciousness.
– Rest assured it brings endless strength and eliminates all negativity.
– This rudraksha not only solves disputes in companies or workplace but also helps helps repay debts.
– Savar rudraksha should be worn if you need to win a fight in court especially anythung to do with property.
– Savar Rudraksha mukhi rudraksha is a rare rudraksha.
– The bead when worn, should touch the body.
– Don’t wear it as a fashion statement.
– Have faith on your beads and they will work effectively for you.
– Energize the rudraksha for extra benefit.
How to wear it?
– The bead should be capped in silver or gold, after stringing in a red thread.
– The wearer can wear it in the form of a bracelet or a necklace.
– One must energize the chosen way of wearing the rudraksha for extra benefit.
– Chant the mantras regularly for the savar faced rudraksha to work effectively.
– The mantra is that ‘Om Namah Shivaye’.
Savar rudraksha has exceptional powers and helps one discover their inner talents. It helps them grow in every area of life, bringing lots of possibilities and positivity. It is believed to destroy the sins committed by the wearer. It cleanses and purifies the individual. This is the preferred bead for awakening inner consciousness and inducing an upward spiraling of spiritual evolution.
There are no reviews yet.