Trijuti faced rudraksha is a rare and magnificent bead packed with unlimited powers. This holy bead resembles Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Mahesh. Those who are fortunate get to wear this bead and are blessed with its almighty benefits. Tribhagi or Trijuti Rudraksha is a natural formation of the three Rudrakshas joined spontaneously. It has quite a unique and intriguing structure, however, it’s not produced more than oncein a year.
– Trijuti Rudraksha bestows the wearer with the power of mental consciousness and endless success.
– It also makes the wearer headstrong and blesses them with leadership qualities, several achievements and eliminates negative situations in life.
– Gives them health and enhances their self confidence and courage.
– Trijuti beads are ideal for those who are driven towards their goals.
– The bead when worn, should touch the body.
– Don’t wear it as a fashion statement
– Have faith on your beads and they will work effectively for you
– Energize the rudraksha for extra benefit
– This bead is auspicious when placed in the mandir or a sacred place.
How to wear it?
– The bead should be capped in silver or gold, after stringing in a red thread.
– The wearer can wear it in the form of a bracelet or a necklace.
– One must energize the chosen way of wearing the rudraksha for extra benefit.
– Chant the mantras regularly for the trijuti faced rudraksha to work effectively.
– ‘Om Trimurti Devaya Namah’ is the mantra for this rudraksha and it is ruled by all planets.
This rudraksha is like a magnet as it attract the blessing of other gods and goddesses as well. It is packed with tremendous energy and blessed the wearer with the power of the mind.