20 mukhi – description
This rudraksha is ruled by lord Brahma and planet moon. There’s a variety of beads. Nepal Rudraksha is bigger and has a thorny projection in comparison to Java Indonesian beads which is smaller and smoother. It is believed that 20 mukhi rudraksha enhances creativity and opens several doors for various opportunities and endless knowledge. This rudraksha is highly recommended to achieve tranquility. The powers of the Holy Trinity i.e Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh as well as Eight Digpals – Agni, Soam, Vishnu, Vrahaspati, Indra, Varun, Vayu & Kuber and nine planets, are also found in bhees mukhi rudraksha.
– The wearer of twenty mukhi rudraksha is bestowed divine energy, mental peace and stability.
– Twenty Mugam helps businessmen, servicemen, public administrators, home makers manifest their goals.
– It is also helpful in the cure of autism, paralysis and arthritis.
– The bhees mukhi rudraksha makes the wearer spiritually centered and helps maintain focus in tasks, and encourages meditation practices.
– 20 mukhi rudraksha is a rare rudraksha
– The bead when worn, should touch the body.
– Don’t wear it as a fashion statement
– Have faith on your beads and they will work effectively for you
– Energize the rudraksha for extra benefit.
How to wear it?
– The bead should be capped in silver or gold, after stringing in a red thread.
– The wearer can wear it in the form of a bracelet or a necklace.
– One must energize the chosen way of wearing the rudraksha for extra benefit.
– Chant the mantras regularly for the 20 faced rudraksha to work effectively.
Not only does it increase the brainpower, it also has abilities to cure health problems and eliminate negative energies from the wearer’s life. They are blessed with prosperity, wealth and happiness. It benefits humanity and makes the wearer sharper, intelligent and helps build their personality. Anyone who wants to live a happy and healthy life must wear this rudraksha.
There are no reviews yet.