21 mukhi- Description
21 mukhi rudraksha is ruled by lord Kubera and planet Pluto. This bead is filled with immense wealth and prosperity, if worn by a poor man he’ll instantly become rich. There’s a variety of beads. Nepal Rudraksha is bigger and has a thorny projection in comparison to Java Indonesian beads which is smaller and smoother. The wearer has the ability to fulfill his or her wishes especially if they are materialistic, they don’t lack anything.
– This rudraksha helps the wearer fulfil materialistic needs and wants.
– The wearer is blessed with infinite wealth, name and fame.
– Twenty one mukhi is known to bring good luck to the wearer.
– It brings oneness in the life of the wearer and is known to bless them with abundance.
– 21 mugam eliminates all existing diseases from the wearer and gives relief from various psychological health issues such as anxiety, stress, depression.
– 21 mukhi rudraksha is a rare rudraksha
– The bead when worn, should touch the body.
– Don’t wear it as a fashion statement
– Have faith on your beads and they will work effectively for you
– Energize the rudraksha for extra benefit
How to wear it?
– The bead should be capped in silver or gold, after stringing in a red thread.
– The wearer can wear it in the form of a bracelet or a necklace.
– One must energize the chosen way of wearing the rudraksha for extra benefit.
– Chant the mantras regularly for the 21 faced rudraksha to work effectively.
Twenty one faced rudraksha helps the wearer to build his personality and increases self confidence and self esteem. Not only does it make them rich it also enhances their spiritual, physical and mental health. It protects us from evil or negative energies and blesses women with good fertility.